Anagram Solver is really easy to use; simply enter up to 12 letters, click the Solve button and the results will be produced.
There are various options to choose from:
- Confirms that the word entered is a valid Scrabble word.
- Attempts to find a whole word matching the letters you've entered.
- Anagram Plus works the same way as the Anagram option but also finds all smaller words found within the letters you've entered. Anagram Plus currently supports up to 9 letters.
- Finds all words that contain the letters you entered, an additional option will appear allowing you to choose the length of the words to look for. Eg. "CRAB" and a word length of 8 will match "SCRABBLE".
- Similar to the Contains function but finds words beginning with the letters you've entered. Eg. "SCRA" and a word length of 8 will match "SCRABBLE".
- Similar to the Begins with function but finds words ending with the letters you enter. Eg. "VER" will match "SOLVER".
Enter some letters to get started...
Scrabble Solver will also search for results using either one or two blank tiles. While searching for results using blanks the options above will be unavailable.
- Will immediately find all words matching the letters you've entered and all possibilities for the blank tile. You will then be able to search for all permutations of smaller words for each blank possibility.
- Will find all words exactly matching the letters you've entered and all possible two blank combinations. Due to the sheer number of permutations it is not possible to find smaller words with two blanks.